Virtual Event Registration
Getting to grips with 'the new normal'
Why data is the secret to dealing with the unplanned peak
Date & Time:
Tuesday 9 June, 15:30 - 16:15 BST
The new era of retail created by Covid-19 is forcing retailers to operate more efficiently than ever before, meaning businesses must seek non-disruptive, innovative technology and data-led insights in response.
To achieve this efficiency and meet ever-changing shopper demand, increased visibility of consumer behaviour and stock availability has become essential for all areas of a retail business, from boardroom to stores and from fashion to DIY and grocery.
This RWRC virtual event, in partnership with Zebra, will delve into how data can help retailers across the world acclimatise to the 'new normal'.
• Leveraging data to inform decision making on how to allocate resources as well as inventory
• How to ensure on-shelf availability and stock accuracy amid unplanned peaks to keep customers happy
• Global case studies of brands utilising consumer data to their advantage
• Yonatan Olsha, director, Zebra Technologies
• Anthony Morris, director of data, analytics and insight, Dixons Carphone
• Kyle Monk, head of insight & analytics, British Retail Consortium
• Andrea Auchterlonie, merchandise & operations executive, Columbus Consulting
Kindly note this virtual event is for retailers only.