Virtual Event Registration
Getting to grips with 'the new normal'
Why data is the secret to dealing with the unplanned peak
Date & Time:
Tuesday 9 June, 15:30 - 16:15 BST
• Leveraging data to inform decision making on how to allocate resources as well as inventory
• How to ensure on-shelf availability and stock accuracy amid unplanned peaks to keep customers happy
• Global case studies of brands utilising consumer data to their advantage
• Yonatan Olsha, Director, Zebra Technologies
• Anthony Morris, Director of Data, Analytics and Insight, Dixons Carphone
Kindly note this virtual event is for Retailers only.