This is a recording of the virtual event.
Real-time data collaboration will transform retailer-supplier relationships in the future, says Kraft Heinz Company vice president of marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa Victoria Sjardin.
She was joined by a panel of leading experts to discuss the changing nature of relationships between grocery retailers and CPG brands, and why daily shifts in market trends mean retailers must constantly adapt to shopper behavior to meet demand. On the panel, low-alcohol brand Lucky Saint partner and managing director Emma Heal; Coresight Research president of research and advisory Ken Fenyo; and Precima director for EMEA partnership development Martin Black.
Register to watch this event on demand and discover:
• What the retailer-supplier relationships of the future will look like
• The key role of data transparency in improving customer-centricity
• Why a shared vision is required to execute a shared strategy
• How retailer-supplier collaboration will enable lightspeed reactions to market trends
• Precima and Coresight Research on the path forward